Fed up of searching the best institutes for MBA through distance learning? Don’t worry we are here to solve your problems while providing you the whole details of the top 10 distance MBA colleges in India. MBA through distance education is a boon for those who are working and wanted to do MBA.
Also increasing the number of opportunities has given a strong boost to distance education MBA programs in India. Almost all the popular universities nowadays are providing distance education programs and those are not providing are joining in this race.
Let’s take a look at the Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India which are offering this programme through Distance Learning:
|Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS)||Rs.68,000/-||NMIMS Distance Learning MBA|
|Institute Of Management Technology||Rs.1,00,000/-||IMT Distance Learning MBA|
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning||Rs.30,000-35,000/-||Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA|
|Sikkim Manipal University |
Directorate of Distance Education
|IGNOU||Rs.31,500/-||IGNOU Distance Learning MBA|
|Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management||Rs.50,000-53,600/-||https://www.welingkaronline.org/|
|Amity University (Distance Learning)||Rs.36,000-51,000/-||Amity University Distance MBA|
|MIT School of Distance Education||Rs.49,000-42,000/-||http://www.mitsde.com/|
Here is the description of the best institutes for MBA distance education and the related programmes in post graduate diplomas in business management:
- Narsee Monji Institute of Management Studies: NMIMS is located in the heart of Bangalore City. The institute provides Post Graduate Diploma in Business management in various streams like retail management, marketing management, financial management, human resource management, International trade management, Banking & Finance and supply chain management.
- Institute of Management and Technology: IMT Ghaziabad provides a learning environment to the students. The infrastructure consists of a fully networked Wi-Fi campus, well equipped classrooms and a modern auditorium. The Institute provides various post graduate diplomas in business management like human resource management, marketing management, financial management, material and supply chain management.
- Symbiosis Institute for Distance Learning: It is one of the largest autonomous distance learning institutes in India. The institute provides various post graduate diplomas like in International Business, banking and finance, human resource management, insurance management, retail management, supply and chain management.
- Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education: The University has a student community with over 4 lakh students across India. The University provides various post graduate diplomas like in marketing, retail, banking, human resource, health care and finance management.
- IGNOU: The Indira Gandhi National Open University is an open university which provides distance learning not only in India but in other countries as well.The University offers IGNOU distance MBA and various other post graduate diploma programmes with specialization in human resource management, financial management, operations management, marketing management and financial market practice.
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management: This Institute provides full-time business management courses including specialisation in marketing management, finance management human resource management, retail management, operations management, supply and chain management, banking, investment and insurance management.
If you find this article relevant and pertinent, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives. We like getting feedback from you so that you can get more valuable information.