Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education (SGVU-DE), Jaipur was established in 2012 to serve the aspirant students who could not enter/afford the regular colleges for their higher education. It aims to offers industry oriented professional courses with updated inputs from experts in the specialised fields.
SGVU offers Distance MBA with duration of two years available in five specialisations. It has received recognitions from DEB (Distance Education Bureau), UGC(University Grants Commission), AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education)
These distance education programs are empowered by “Edusphere” to offer the students anytime, anywhere learning experience with Live & Interactive Digital Learning and robust Student Support.
The course curriculum is designed to bridge the gap between academia and industry and thus leading to a sure career growth.
It is the most beneficial form of education as it prepares the students technically while also enhancing their ability to work on the field.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance MBA Specialisations:
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
- International Business
Program Components –
The program consists a total of 21 courses in all.
Fourteen compulsory courses
One compulsory (core) elective course.
A project course in the final semester equivalent to two courses.
Subjects usually studied under this degree are Basics of Management, Quantitative, Techniques, Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, Software Solutions for Business, Relationship Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Corporate Finance , Human Resources Management, International Business, Industrial Relations ,Financial & Cost Accounting, Statistics etc.
- Graduation in any subject from any recognised University in India or abroad.
- CAT/MAT/RMAT/OPENMAT/Others Entrance Test Cleared.
- The medium of instruction will be in the English language.
- There are no age bars.
- The prospective student may walk into University Campus/ University owned Study Centre in which he/she seek admission.
- Candidate needs to pay Rs 450/- as registration fee. Candidate can either pay through online payment provision available or by filling in the Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “SGVU Distance Education”. After payment, the course prospectus shall be made available to the concerned candidate.
- Pay the course fee through online payment provision available or by Demand Draft (DD) details.
- Upload the Scanned Colored Copy of all relevant Original Certificates. The prospective candidate should carry the following documents:-
- Passport Size Coloured Photographs with blue background
- Proof of Date of Birth
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheets (for PG courses)
- Provisional Certificate / Degree
- Proof of Work Experience (if applicable)
Note: Coloured Soft Copy of all relevant Certificates for uploading purpose is required. During the time of admission Original certificate as well as 2 sets of photocopies duly attested by the Gazetted Officer is to be produced for verification purpose.
The fee structure for Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance MBA: