Distance MBA is becoming people’s first choice now a days as they don’t have much time to pursue management course with a regular degree. Working professionals prefer distance learning MBA more in order to save their time and get a management degree.
But there is always a confusion in minds of people about which is the best institute to join or from where to take distance learning degree and gain management knowledge. There are many well-known institutes offering degree courses in management through distance learning.
But today I will mainly focus on Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). The NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Admission has been offered to those students who wants to pursue their studies through distance mode.
NMIMS was established in the year 1981 in film city of India, Mumbai. Since the year it was established it has become people’s first choice and the most trusted institute for management studies in India.
It provides distance PGDM courses for management students which is almost considered as equivalent to distance MBA in the corporate world. High flying career of students who have completed their PGDM from NMIMS is sufficient enough to describe its identity and values.
Their skills and testimonials speak more than enough about the so designed course material to meet the industrial needs. It also provides guidance and support from highly affluent faculty and having different exam pattern.
To apply for NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Admission (PGDM), please visit the university official website at following web url: http://distance.nmims.edu/
NMIMS Post Graduate Diploma Management Programmes:
Below we have mentioned the list of PG Diploma courses offered by NMIMS in the various field of management along with duration of programme. We have also provided the link for each course where you will be able to check the details for each of them such as Programme Structure, Eligibility, fee structure, etc.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
The minimum duration to complete any of the PGDM programme is 2 years
NMIMS Distance MBA (PGDM) Fee Structure:
The learners who wish to apply for admission to any of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme can submit their fee via two methods which are as follows:
1) One time Full fee payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,000/-|
|Full Fee Payment||INR 62,000/-|
2) Semester-wise fee payment
|Admission Processing Fee||INR 1,000/-|
|No. of semesters||4|
|Program fee per semester||INR 17,000/-|
|Total course fees||INR 68,000/-|
- It should be noted that the institute may change the fee structure at any time.
- Also, the students who will pay the fee via Demand Draft, it should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition to above mentioned fee structure, the students has to pay the examination fee of Rs 500/- per subject and PCP fee of Rs 250/- per subject as well.
- In case of students submitting the fee online via credit card payment method, they can use the EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available in the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Features that make NMIMS distance education unique are:
- eBooks: They provide access to digital library so that you can gain better knowledge in your field.
- Course Presentations: By this featureStudents can have a deep knowledge of their subject so that they can prepare for their PGDM course by knowing their strength and weaknesses.
- Case Studies: These are required to develop in students the analytical skills and deep understanding of the industrial aspects so that they can develop best managerial skills. NMIMS pays special attention to this course structure.
NMIMS Ranking in India:
NMIMS proved to be the best management institute for those who have keen interest in learning more during their PGDM courses. PGDM course achieved huge rewards for its last placement season where the average annual salary package was around 16.51 lakhs. It provides flexible distance learning PGDM programme. It is ranked as 2nd amongst top 10 B-schools in India offering distance education. It involves doubt solving sessions from experts and also students get a chance to interact with the industry experts which helps them in enhancing their practical knowledge and communication skills. NMIMS involves some different modes of education:
Online sessions: They provide online sessions to the students giving knowledge about their PGDM course. Also recorded sessions are provided so that they can watch them anytime.
Personal Contact Program: Through this program NMIMS provides the below services to the students of PGDM courses:
- Group discussion/Activity
- Doubt Solving session
- Discussion on case activities
Study Plan: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies designs special study plans for every student pursuing distance PGDM course. These plans help them to complete their academic journey in a structured and systematic way.
Various management courses are offered by NMIMS so to get enrolled in these courses you have to approach Edukart as it has built strong relations with NMIMS in promoting distance management education in India. Free of cost counselling support is provided by Edukart in order to save your time for NMIMS Distance Learning MBA Admission. It also offers attractive cashback on various programs and continue supporting you till you get your PGDM certificate.
So don’t be much confused among institutes of management. Go tension free with NMIMS to get quality education.