IIM Distance Learning MBA Courses 2019
Indian Institute of Management is one of the best institutes in India to offer management education.There are a few specially designed courses for professionals that IIM offers in association with NIIT Imperia & Hughes Education.
Distance Education courses at IIM:
The various executive management courses are offered by following IIM’s in partnership with NIIT Imperia & Hughes Education:
Courses Offered By IIM-Calcutta:
- Executive Program in Sales & Marketing – EPSM
- Executive Program on Leading Organizations and Innovations – EPLOI*
- Executive Program in Human Resource Management – EPHRM
- Program on Leading & Managing – PLAM
- General Management Program for Accounting Professionals – GMPAP*
- Executive Program in International Business – EPIB
- Executive Program in Business Management – EPBM
- Executive Program for Young Professionals – EPYP
- Executive Program in Global Business Management – EPGBM
Courses Offered By IIM-Kozhikode:
- Executive Education Program in Marketing – EEPM
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management- EPGP
- Executive Management Education Program – EMEP
- Executive Education Program in Strategic Management – EEPSM
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management – EPGDM
- Advanced Program in Project Management – APPM
- Executive Education Program in Operations Management – EEPOM
- Executive Education Programs in Finance – EEPF
Courses Offered By IIM-Lucknow:
Advanced Program in Sales and Marketing – APSM
To apply for IIM Distance learning programs through NIIT Imperia, candidates need to undergo the first step of Common Application Form (CAF) in the admission process. Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of the application material and the performance in the Program Aptitude Test that is conducted by NIIT Imperia.
For more information about the enrollment process & Payment related details please contact NIIT Imperia.
To apply for an IIM distance Learning MBA program through Hughes Global Education candidate needs to visit their website http://www.hugheseducation.com where under the specific courses you will be asked to fill the required information in POP-UP window or else put your information under the GET MORE INFORMATION section.
Eligibility Criteria For IIM Distance MBA Courses:
IIM offer courses for a different level of executives i.e junior, mid & senior level professionals.As the name suggests Executive MBA is a management course specially designed for working professionals to be proficient in their current job.
Generally, these programs are designed especially for people working on Junior & middle-level management with working experience of 5 to 10 years. These programs are designed specifically to handle a specific part of management in an organization.
The eligibility criteria for all IIM Distance Learning MBA courses varies from program to program. For any junior level course, a candidate must possess at least one year of experience & should be employed or self-employed.
An experience of 10+ years may be required for a senior level of the executive program depending upon the level of think process required to complete the program.
IIM Distance Education Fee Structure:
The fee & duration of the IIM Distance Learning MBA course varies according to the course for which the candidate has enrolled. On an average, the fee of the programs ranges between 1 lakh to 5 lakh or could be higher based on the program you opt for.
For a better understanding of the program fee we advise to contact the respective institute or meet with a counselor.