IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct the Ignou OPENMAT XLII Entrance Test 2017 for admission to its Distance learning MBA for the academic session starting from January 2018 and July 2018 session.
The candidates who wish to apply for admission to Master of Business administration programme have to qualify the OPENMAT Entrance test which will be conducted by university in the month of September 2017.
As per the date of entrance test mentioned in the advertisement, the Ignou OPENMAT XLII entrance test will be going to be conducted on 24th September 2017. The Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct the Entrance test on the scheduled date which has been mentioned in the advertisement in the various examination centres all over the country.
The university may change the date of entrance test. So, it is advised to check out latest Ignou notifications on the university official website to avoid any discrepancy. You must be interested in reading about Ignou MBA admission eligibility.
Pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test:
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions (1 Mark each) in the IGNOU OPENMAT XLII entrance test 2017 which has to be completed in maximum time duration of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- The question paper has been divided into 4 sections which has been mentioned below:
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
- For the student’s convenience, the university has provided a SAMPLE OPENMAT Entrance Test Paper for Management Programme on the page no.209 of prospectus.
- In the entrance test, the candidates will be provided with OMR Sheet for marking the responses. The students can also check out sample of OMR sheet attached in prospectus as well.
The candidates can check the IGNOU Distance MBA Eligibility criteria in the advertisement which is available under the “Admission Announcement” section on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
The applicants can obtain the Ignou Distance MBA prospectus from the university official website which contains all the required information such as OPENMAT XLII application form, about the programme, admission procedure, etc.
The candidates has to submit the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by Registered / Speed Post to Registrar(SED), IGNOU Block No.12, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.