IGNOU MCOM Admission 2018
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to its distance learning Master of Commerce (M.Com) programme in both January and July academic sessions. The Ignou M.Com is a two-year master degree programme which has been offered by Ignou School of Management Studies (SOMS) through distance education mode. Are you also interested in downloading Ignou admission form also?
The university offers a total of fourteen programmes in Commerce education stream out of which IGNOU Distance M.Com is the most popular among the learners who likes to pursue their education in distance education mode. The programme comprises of a total of 12 courses worth 72 credits. Do you need IGNOU M.Com solved assignments?
The M.Com programme comprises of a total of 12 courses worth 72 credits (1 credit = 30 study hours). After completing their first-year courses of worth 36 credits, the learners will be awarded Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO).
After completing all the required courses of worth 72 credits, the learners will get the M.Com degree with the specialisation in International Business Operations.
IGNOU M.Com Specializations:
Apart from basic M.Com programme, the Indira Gandhi National Open University also offers specialisation in M.Com through its collaboration with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) and Institute of Cost Accountants of India(ICAI). The university provides the following specialisations for this programme:
- Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (M.Com (F&T))
- Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (M.Com (BP & CG))
- Master of Commerce in Management Accounting & Financial Strategies (M.Com(MA&FS))
We have provided the link below to check out the admission notification for M.Com Courses offered in collaboration with ICAI/ICSI/ICAI.
- IGNOU Distance Admission Notification
- IGNOU Master of Commerce online admission
- IGNOU Master of Commerce admission Procedure
- IGNOU Prospectus (M.Com) 2017-18
- IGNOU Application form for admission
IGNOU MCOM Admission Eligibility:
The learners who are interested in applying for admission to M.Com study via distance education mode must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalence from a recognized University.
- The Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction offered by the university to study this programme and also to write examination is both English & Hindi.
- Duration: The minimum duration for M.Com programme is 2 years but the students have the advantage to complete all the required courses in a maximum duration of 5 years.
- Fee Structure: The total fee for this programme is Rs. 13,200/- which the students has to pay @Rs.6,600/- per year. It should be noted that the fee should be paid only through demand draft in case of offline admission method. In the case of online admission, the fee can be paid online.
- Last Date of Admission to basic IGNOU M.Com Programme for January session: 15th Feb 2018 without late fee.
Further, the student may visit IGNOU official website www.ignou.ac.in or they can visit the nearest regional center for more details. students may also download the prospectus from IGNOU official website.
IGNOU Distance Education M.com Syllabus:
|IGNOU M.Com First Year Subjects|
|IGNOU M.Com Second Year Subjects|
In the case of any enquiry or to know more about the programme, the students may contact the IGNOU M.Com. Programme Coordinator “Prof. Madhu Tyagi” at the following below mentioned contact details:
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Ph. 011-29535747
The students can also contact the university at the following address or contact details:
- Address: Regional Director, Student Service Centre, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011-29535714
- Website: www.ignou.ac.in