IGNOU MA Hindi Admission 2019
IGNOU MA Hindi Admission 2019 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to its distance learning Master of Arts in Hindi programme in both January and July academic sessions. The programme code is MHD. It is a two-year master degree programme which has been offered by IGNOU School of Humanities (SOH) through distance education mode.
The university offers a number of distance master degree programmes out of which IGNOU MA Hindi distance learning programme is the very much popular among the learners who likes to pursue their master degree in Hindi via distance mode.
So, there are a large number of students who apply for IGNOU MA Hindi Admission in January as well as July academic session. Also, you can Download IGNOU Previous Question Papers of MA Hindi in the form of pdf files.
The programme comprises of a total of 15 courses worth 80 credits (1 credit = 30 study hours).The students have to complete the courses worth 64 Credits to be eligible to get awarded with MA Hindi Degree Certificate.
IGNOU MA Hindi Admission Eligibility
The learners who are interested in taking IGNOU MA Hindi admission must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalence from a recognised University.
- The medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction offered by the university to study this programme and also to write examination is only Hindi.
- Duration: The minimum duration of IGNOU MA Hindi programme is 2 years but the students have the advantage to complete all the required courses in a maximum duration of 5 years.
- Fee Structure: The total fee for this programme is Rs. 9,000/- which the students has to pay @Rs.4,500/- per year. It should be noted that the fee should be paid only through demand draft in case of offline admission method. In the case of online admission, the fee can be paid online.
IGNOU MA Hindi Admission Procedure
In the case of students applying for admission to IGNOU MHD programme, the students can obtain the IGNOU MA Hindi Prospectus (Common Prospectus) from Regional Centres by paying the sum of Rs.200/- in cash at the cash counters. The applicants can also request for prospectus by post.
In the case of requesting the prospectus via post, the learners have to send the Demand Draft of Rs.250/- which has to be made in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi, to Registrar (Student Registration Division), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-68.
The prospectus contains the complete details about the programme, Admission Form, Admission procedure, Fee Structure, examination scheme, etc.
The applicant must read out the important instructions carefully before filling up the IGNOU MA Hindi Admission Form 2019 to avoid any mistake. They have to submit the admission form and demand draft of prescribed fee at their nearest Regional Centre.
The applicants will be able to check their IGNOU Admission Status online after 15-20 days of submitting the application form as it may take time by the university to update the admission details of an applicant on the official website.
IGNOU MA Hindi Online Admission 2019
The learners who have access to the internet can also apply for IGNOU MA Hindi online admission 2019 by filling up the registration form at university official admission web portal. The students who are applying through IGNOU Online Admission portal may download the soft copy of prospectus from university official website.
After reading out about the programme, the student can register them at the admission portal by filling up the registration form. After completing their registration, the students will obtain the Username and password to log in.
They have to log into the portal to apply for admission to IGNOU Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD) programme. The applicants have to upload the supporting documents as well to the portal to complete their registration.
A further student may IGNOU official website www.ignou.ac.in or can visit the nearest regional centre for more details. students may also download the prospectus from IGNOU official website.
IGNOU Distance MA Hindi Syllabus & Courses
IGNOU MA Hindi First Year Subjects
- MHD-02 Adhunik Hindi Kavya
- MHD-03 Upanyaas evam Kahani
- MHD-04 Natak aur Anya Gadya Vidhayen
- MHD-06 Hindi Sahitya aur Bhasha ka Itihas
IGNOU MA Hindi Second Year Subjects
- MHD-01 Hindi Kavya -1
- MHD-05 Sahitya, Siddhanta aur Samalochna
- MHD-07 Bhasha Vigyan aur Hindi Bhasha
- MHD-13 Upanyaas: Swaroop aur Vikas
- MHD-14 Hindi Upanyaas – 1 (Premchand)
- MHD-15 Hindi Upanyaas – 2
- MHD-16 Bharatiya Upanyas
|IGNOU MA Hindi Optional Subjects|
- MHD-17 Bharat Ki Chintan Paramparai Aur Dalit Sahitya
- MHD-18 Dalita Sahitya Ki Avadharaṇa Evam Svarupa
- MHD-19 Hindi Dalit Sahitya Ke Vikas
- MHD-20 Bharatiya Bhasha Mein Dalit Sahitya
IGNOU MA Hindi Programme coordinator
In case of any enquiry or to know more about the programme, the students may contact the IGNOU MA Hindi Programme Coordinator “Prof. Rita Rani Paliwal” at the following contact details mentioned below:
- Email-Id: email@example.com
- Phone No: 011-29535748
The students can also contact the university at the following address or contact details:
- Address: Regional Director, Student Service Centre, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011-29535714
- Website: www.ignou.ac.in