IGNOU Distance MBA Eligibility 2018:
To apply for admission to Indira Gandhi National Open University distance MBA programme, the university has set up certain eligibility criteria. The candidates must qualify the minimum eligibility conditions to apply for admission. Otherwise, he / she would not be allowed for admission.We have mentioned below the IGNOU distance MBA Admission eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- The candidates applying for admission must be having Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks if they belong to General Category. In case, if any candidate belong to reserved category then he/ she should be having minimum of 45% marks in Graduation (as per Government of India rules). OR
- The learners having Professional Degree in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost Accountancy (Cost and Works Accountancy) (ICAI/ICWAI)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law with 50% marks can apply for admission.
- It is must to qualify the IGNOU Management Entrance Examination i.e. OPENMAT to be eligible for admission.
- The university has not set up any minimum and maximum age age bar to be eligible for admission.
IGNOU Distance MBA Admission Eligibility for Foreign Students:
In case of any foreign students applying for admission to IGNOU distance MBA programme, they have to meet all the above mentioned eligibility conditions. Also, they have fulfill some more eligibility conditions which has been mentioned below:
- The candidate must be having valid student Visa for the minimum duration of the programme.
- The admission of foreign students will be processed by the International Division of the University after ensuring their antecedents from the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development.