IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments 2018-19
Students who are looking for Ignou BA English Solved Assignments 2018-19 (EEG-01/BEGE-101, EEG-02/BEGE-102, BEGE-103, BEGE-104, EEG-04, EEG-05, BEGE-105, EEG-06, EEG-07, BEGE-106, BEGE-107, EEG-08, BEGE-108, BEGA-102, BEGA-001, AWR(E), AFW-1, ATR-01, BSHF-101) can send an email at email@example.com or Whatsapp at 7428482160.
As the courses are related to English literature, therefore, the assignments are available in English medium only. Are you looking for Ignou BDP Solved Assignments as well?
The Bachelor of arts in English comes under the category of Bachelor degree programmes so the programme code is BDP. To obtain a bachelor degree in English literature, students have to choose and complete a minimum of 48 credits from the elective courses offered by the School of Humanities.
Students have to write solutions of Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each BA English course. The guidelines to write the assignment answers is mentioned in the programme guide or assignment booklet. Are you also interested in downloading Ignou Admission Form also?
IGNOU BA English Solved Assignments 2018-19 PDF
It should be noted that the Ignou BA English assignment 2018-19 solution provided here are just for reference to help in making the assignments. So, the students should try to write the assignments in their own words. While asking for solved assignments through email, do not forget to mention the Course Code, Course Name, Student Name, Enrollment Number, Address, etc.
The IGNOU BA English assignments 2018-19 are valid for July 2018 and January 2019 admission cycle. The assignments are valid for December 2019 examination for the students who have registered them in January 2019 session. For the students have taken admission in July 2018, they can submit these assignments to appear in June 2019 examination.
The first page of the solved assignment made by students should look like the format mentioned below:
Last date of Assignment Submission:
The last date of submitting the BA English assignments can be checked in the question booklet. It can be downloaded from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in in the pdf format. Students have to submit the solved assignments to the Coordinator of their Study Centre as per the schedule.
The assignments provided on the university official website for the year 2019 are valid from 1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019
The Ignou BA English solved assignments for the first, second and third year will be provided to the students in the PDF format. It is easy to download and students can also take print out of it to keep it along with them for future reference. It will also help the students in preparing for the upcoming term end examination.
The solved assignments of BA English programme are available for the following courses:
- EEG-01/BEGE-101: Elective Course in English-01
- EEG-02/BEGE-102: The Structure of Modern English
- BEGE-103: Communication Skills in English
- BEGE-104: English for Business Communication
- EEG-04: English for Practical Purposes
- EEG-05: Understanding Prose
- BEGE-105: Understanding Prose (Revised)
- EEG-06: Understanding Poetry (Revised)
- EEG-07: Understanding Drama
- BEGE-106: Understanding Poetry (Revised)
- BEGE-107: Understanding Drama
- EEG-08/BEGE-108: Reading the Novel
- BEGA-102: Writing for Radio (Revised Course)
- BEGA-001: Introduction to the Media (Revised)
- AWR(E): Application Oriented Course in Writing for Radio
- AFW-1: Introduction to the Media
- ATR-01: Translation
- BSHF-101: Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences