Bhopal University which is now known as Barkatullah University was established in the year 1970 and is fully functional since then. It has been named as Barkatullah in 1988 in memory of a great freedom fighter of Bhopal, Prof. Barkatullah.
This university has been offering its services fairly and has also the Barkatullah University distance education program has been started in 1974. The ultimate aim of this university is to educate maximum number of people in the best possible way. Also Read about Lovely Professional University Distance Education Admission.
Barkatullah University offers various courses through its distance education program at lower fees so as to serve every individual belonging to any community in India. It is alleged with all modern amenities required to provide best education to the students.
As distance education has become the most important mode of studying now a days, it is necessary that students are provided study material so that they can get thorough knowledge of the course. The course material has been designed in a way that it is easy to understand for the students and they can develop the key skills required for the field.
Official website: http://www.bubhopal.nic.in/iode.htm
Barkatullah University Distance Education Courses:
Now let me describe the various courses offered by the Barkatullah University along with their eligibility criteria:
Under graduate Courses:
- B.A., B.Com, BBA, BCA. All these courses are of 3 years duration. A candidate must has completed 10+2 in order to get admission in any of the above courses.
- BCJ, B.Lib.I.Sc. All these courses are only of 1 year duration and it requires a graduate candidate to take admission in these courses.
Post Graduate Courses:
- M.Sc. (Information Technology): It requires a candidate who has completed his graduation in science with Maths/Physics/Electronics/Computer Sc. /Computer Application. It is of 2 years duration.
- M.A.: The candidate must be having graduate degree in the respective field. It is also of 2 years duration.
- M.Lib.I.Sc: The candidate is eligible for this course only if he is having graduation degree or PGD in Lib&Ins. Sc. Course. It is of 1 year duration.
- MCJ: It is 1 year long and candidate must be either a graduate or having PGD in Journalism.
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- PGDBM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
- PGDPM (Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management)
- PGDMM (Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management)
- PGDFTM (Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and Tax Management)
- PGDTHM (Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and hotel Management)
- PGDPC (Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Management)
- PGDBI (Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-Informatics)
- PGDHHM (Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management)
- PGDOTN (Post Graduate Diploma in Diteratics Health and Hospital Management)
- PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) (Duration: 1 year 6 months)
All these above mentioned PG Diploma courses are of 1 year duration except PGDCA which is having duration of one and half year and there is no specific degree required to take admission in these courses. You should only have completed your graduation no matter in which field you have done it.
Barkatullah University Distance Education Admission:
It is having a very simple admission procedure. The interested candidate has to fill up an admission application form. The form can either be downloaded from the university’s official website or can be obtained from the directorate of distance education.
The application form has to be send to Barkatullah University along with the admission fee in the form of Demand Draft favoring the Barkatullah University. To get more details about the Barkatullah University Distance Education admission procedure and application form, you can write to Director I O D E , Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal Hoshangabad Road Bhopal-26 or you can call the university at following contact numbers: 0755-2491888, 2491786.
Barkatullah University Application Fee Details:
The cost of application form is Rs.210/-. Exam Fee Rs-1020/- Enrollment Fee- Rs.100/- & Immigration Fees-Rs.- 125/- DD in favour of Registrar Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya ,Bhopal, M.P. or by Bank DD to be deposited in State Bank of India BU Branch Bhopal.
The university has opened various study centers where the students are provided study material in the form of library as well the experienced teachers and faculty are also present which clear the doubts of students. For more details refer the official website of the University.
So, friends shape your career with Barkatullah University’s Distance Education program. Hoping this article will do the needful to you. Keep reading our blogs for more information about distance education.