The Annamalai University is one of Asia’s largest residential universities located in Tamil Nadu. The university has a huge campus of 1500 acres which offers higher education courses in science, engineering, humanities, agriculture, and arts. Founded in 1929, Annamalai University was the first private University in India.
In 2013 it was taken over by Tamil Nadu Government. The university also provides more than 500 courses through distance education. The Annamalai University distance MBA of this university is very popular in India because it is offered in seven different streams which up stands to the needs of every MBA aspirant.
Duration of Program:
The minimum duration to complete Annamalai University distance MBA course is 2 years and maximum course duration is 7 years.
Annamalai University Distance MBA Specialisation:
Unlike other Universities, Annamalai University Distance MBA offers specialization in the following streams:
To get admission to Annamalai University Distance MBA Program, a Candidate should possess any degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university. (The 10+2+2 pattern exams are not considered here).
Annamalai University Distance MBA Admission Procedure:
There are 2 easy ways to apply for Annamalai University Distance MBA admission. These two methods has been mentioned below:
- Spot Admission: The candidates who live near the study centers mentioned in Annamalai Distance Learning MBA Prospectus can by themselves for spot admission. If the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria and has all the required document can get direct admission.
The list of required documents is as follows:
- Properly filled MBA application form along with Xerox copies of previous qualification certificate and age proof.
- Original copies of degree certificates, eligibility and migration certificates.
- One attested passport size photograph and two non-attested passport size photographs.
- A Demand Draft (D.D) of MBA Fees drawn in favor of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.
- Admission through Post: The candidate who lives far away from the study centers can send a properly filled MBA application form along with eligibility certificates, migration certificate, passport size photographs and D.D in favor of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University via post/courier to the following address: The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002
Annamalai University Distance MBA Fee Structure:
The candidates applying for admission to Distance MBA course has the privilege to pay the complete program fee in two years. The year-wise distribution of Annamalai University Distance MBA fee structure has been mentioned below:
In the first year, the candidate has to pay a total of Rs.13350/- and for the Second year, the theory students has to pay Rs.12300/- and for project student the total fee is Rs.12800/-. We have provided below of the distribution of fee structute in the tabular form:
| Fee Structure||First Year||Second Year|
|Theory Students||Project Students|
|First Instalment Tuition Fee||7350||7350||7350|
|Postage and Stationary Fee||500||500||500|
|Second Instalment Lab Fee||4800||4450||4450|
The fees includes all the study materials which will be given at study centers at the time of spot admission or will be sent by post. The candidates can also study at study centers which includes library, study materials, Audio/Video lectures, previous year question papers etc.
The Annamalai University conducts examinations twice in a year. The annual examinations takes place in the month of May and the supplementary examinations for absentees and failed students are held in December.
Annamalai University has its separate training and placement cell which dedicatedly looks into the placements of eligible candidates. It has separate training programs on soft skills. It arranges in-plant trainings for students. Annamalai University has campus recruitments which places students in India as well as abroad.
- Address: ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002, Tamil Nadu, India
- Landline Phone number: 91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796, Fax: 91 – 4144 – 238080
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in